Saturday 3 April 2010

Challenge #46 - No DP's

Good morning and welcome to another challenge here at Allsorts.
Thank you to all that found time to 'recycle or alter' something for Helene's challenge last week. Don't forget to check back to see if you are the very lucky chosen one of the gorgeous prize or has Helene picked you as her Top5?
On to this week's challenge and as this week takes us into a new month we have our fabulous regular monthly sponsor with us Sally-Ann from Digistamp Boutique
One lucky winner will have £10 to spend online - you will be spoilt for choice from all the wonderful images available.

So what's the theme I hear you shout?
Well, this week I (Debs) challenge you to create something without using any (ready-made) Design Papers. Of course you could have a go at creating your own or you could keep it really simple and have none at all, maybe even do some embossing - whatever you like or better still have a go at something you wouldn't ordinarily do.
As always we have some fabulous inspiration from the DT to share with you:

Sally-Ann









30 comments:

Shelley said...

Gorgeous cards from the DT.
Hugs Shelley xx

Sarah said...

Gorgeous DT work x

Jamie said...

Fantastic designs! Love them all and the gift tag is super cute!

Kimberley said...

Lovely cards by the design team and love the theme - just up my street.

Andria said...

Great challenge this wee, gorgeous cards as ever from the talented DT.

Unknown said...

Fabulous DT cards ... again! Thank you for the challenge!

Craftycat said...

Love the theme, gets the creative juices flowwing :)

Anonymous said...

wow fab DT cards...very inspirational!

Sue said...

Great challenge, gorgeous DT work, sue,x

Sally H said...

wonderful DT cards and a great theme!

Gisèle said...

This was a great challenge. I thought it would be difficult but in the end, it wasn't and I just love my card. The DT's cards were so inspiring. Thanks!

Yogi said...

thanks for the challenge. It's rare I use designer papers. I prefer creating my own and making things more personal. So this was right up my alley.

Lynn said...

Thanks so much for the challenge..it's nice NOT using patterned paper all the time although they do come in handy :)Lynn

1CardCreator said...

I love what your DT has done for this challenge. Thanks for sharing, ~Diane

Claire Phillips said...

Sorry girls - totally misread your challenge - brain not working....oooops. Cheers Claire - 48

Penni said...

Great Challenge. Love the DT cards.

Hugs
Penni
X

Zoechaos said...

Nice one for the inky fingered amoung us, thank you.

Rachel said...

Love the theme this week - really got me thinking! Lovely DT cards too.

Wedgie xx

Sarah_W said...

Just entered my sparkly sweet pea fairy xx

Lin said...

What a great challenge.. Loved the work by the fantastic DT.

LIn x

Alison Dent said...

Hi this is my first challenge for Allsorts, I hope you like my interpretation of your challenge.

Deb Neerman said...

WoWzA, the DT samples are fabulouse! Thanks for the fun challenge!

Ginger Claire said...

A fabulous challenge that made me try out some stamps that have been waiting to be used. Thank you xx

Lisa xx said...

The DT cards are fab! This is my very first blog challenge btw

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Love the DT cards - beautiful!!
Just linked up my card - hope you like it and thanks in advance for looking :-)

Lawren said...

Great DT cards. Ilove challenges like this, it makes the choices so much easier.

Kath Stewart said...

another great challenge and gorgeous cards from the team...hugs kath xxx

sue law said...

Fabulous DT work! Just saw your challenge over on Zoe's blog and thought I'd join in...any excuse to get inky and I certainly did!
Sue
x

Joynana said...

What lovely cards the DT have done. I love all of the wonderful colors. Thanks for a great challenge.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous DT work.
Great challenge.Certainly fired up the imagination!
Lisa x